In order to live at our best, maintaining a fine balance between the physical and energy bodies is crucial.
If you eat nourishing food, exercise your body and sleep well, you are doing a fairly good job of taking care of your physical body.
But how is your energy body doing? The energy body is a lot more subtle than the physical body. Yet we can assess its health in different ways.
Connecting with the energy body is a must for all lightworkers. A quick energy scan done every morning or evening to check on the energy body can be very helpful. It can help you gain insights on the areas of life you need to work on.
Your awareness is all that is required to do this scan! You need just five to seven minutes to do this work.
In this exercise, you will bring your awareness to each of the seven chakras, one by one. You may start at the crown chakra and go all the way down to the root or vice versa. If the energy feels blocked at a certain chakra, you will take a deep breath in and request your Higher Self to send some white light into that chakra. You may also ask your Higher Self for help and guidance with healing the block in other ways.
Energy Body Scan
1. Sit in a comfortable position and watch your breath. Keep your awareness on the natural rhythm of your breathing until you find that your body and mind are relaxed and fairly still.
2. Bring your awareness to your crown chakra and scan it. Does the chakra feel open and vibrant? Do you feel connected to Source, to your Divinity?If you sense any stuck energy, request your Higher Self to send some white light into your crown.
3. Bring your awareness to your third eye. Does the chakra feel clear and balanced?Are you able to connect easily with higher dimensions? Are you tapped in to your intuition? What do you feel about manifestation?If you sense any imbalance, you know what to do.
4. Bring your awareness to your throat. How does the energy feel in there? Is there ease? Do you feel any constriction? How do you feel about speaking your truth? How do you feel when you show your authentic self to the world?
5. Bring your awareness to your heart. How is your beautiful heart doing? Is it full of love and joy? Is any emotional pain stored in there? Resentment? Guilt?
6. Bring your awareness to your solar plexus. How does the energy feel in your gut? Is there any tightness? Any anger? Do you sense any need to control people and situations? How do you feel about yourself?
7. Bring your awareness to your sacral chakra. How is your creative centre doing? Do you feel open to experiencing pleasure? Does your creativity feel free flowing? Do you feel connected to your sexuality?
8. Bring your awareness to your root chakra. How does the base of your chakra system feel? Do you feel connected to the Earth? Are you well grounded? Do you feel supported by life?
This quick scan can help you become aware of what's happening within you. It can help you take the necessary action to maintain balance and harmony in your life.
Sending you love!