I am sorry
Please forgive me
I love you
These are the magical words of Ho’oponopono.
Ho’oponopono is the practice of reciting the magical words over and over again. This seems like an extremely simple thing to do. But when you make Ho’oponopono an integral part of your life, you may just discover that it has far reaching implications.
Working of Ho’oponopono
It may be hard to gain a rational understanding of Ho’oponopono’s healing mechanism. The easiest way to comprehend it is to view it as some sort of cleaning agent that has the power to clean your aura. You may see this agent as an energetic eraser, a brush, a spray or even a cloth that can be used to wipe off any distortions and errors that have lodged themselves in your consciousness.
On the healing path, we frequently talk about taking responsibility for our lives. We recognise our power to create a reality that matches our personal energetic vibration. We also recognise the many limiting patterns, memories and distortions that block our ability to harness our complete potential. We work tirelessly to cleanse our energy field and to let go of everything that isn’t serving our growth.
Ho’oponopono practice simplifies the process of taking responsibility for our lives. When we recognise a distortion in our lives, telling ourselves we created it may feel hard. We may find our ego coming in the way telling us why we aren’t responsible and someone else is. But the more we believe others are responsible for our distortions, the longer it takes for us to heal. Chanting the Ho’oponopono phrases bypasses the ego and the logical mind. It works directly on the subconscious to heals distortions. It does not require us to consciously dissect and analyse our dysfunctional patterns.
Ho’oponopono in Reiki Practice
Ho’oponopono can be practiced alongside Reiki. All you need is a bit of innovative thinking. Here are some ways in which this can be achieved-
1. Many Ho’oponopono audio tracks are available on the Internet. Simply play one while you practice self-Reiki. Allow the vibrations of the words to work on you.
2. Chant Ho’oponopono for a few minutes while you practice Reiki self-healing. You may recite it softly to yourself.
3. Chant Ho’oponopono when you offer Reiki to others. This is based on the Ho’oponopono premise that when someone asks you for healing, you share some distorted memories with them. So, as you work on cleaning yourself, it also has a positive effect on your client.
4. If you have a Reiki box, chant Ho’oponopono as you give Reiki to your box. This will help to purify your desires and intentions and to manifest them on Earth in the highest possible way.
Ho’oponopono in Daily Life
1. Chant Ho’oponopono for a fixed time each day. Spending at least five minutes every morning can have a positive effect of your day. More is even better.
2. Chant Ho’oponopono at frequent intervals throughout the day. You may do this as you cook, clean and do other chores. It’s as simple as chanting the words every time you remember to. As you make this a practice, it will begin to feel as natural as breathing.
3. Chant Ho’oponopono every time you have a difficult interaction with others. When someone’s words or actions trigger you, chant Ho’oponopono, When you have a conflict with someone, do Ho’oponopono. When you feel any negative emotion whatsoever, cleanse your energy with Ho’oponopono.
4. Chant Ho’oponopono when you begin to work on new projects or set new goals. This will help purify the energy associated with your goals and projects and help you manifest them on a higher level.
May the magic of Ho’oponopono bring abundant blessings into your life!